Day #2: The Primary Focus On Day #2 Is How To Get More From Your Lower-Half To Reduce The Stress From Your Arm.
Here's where I show you how to get everything you can from your lower-half.
- How to overload and underload your hips to generate on-the-spot arm speed.
- How to get more from your legs by using more of your eyes.
- How to use your feet to reduce the amount of stress on your arm. (Cleveland Indians absolutely loved this one.)
- Why you will never move as fast until your body learns how to move as slow as it can. (I learned this one from a brain-surgeon and it's crazy how effective it really is.)
- How to involve his entire body to throw the baseball at higher speeds, to take the stress of his arm and involve the most important, but least discussed, region of his body. (Hint: it’s not the arm)
- Discover why changing your son’s pitching mechanics is dangerous, and why video analysis is a complete waste of your time if you do it this way-
The goal of Day #2 is teaching your son how to become his own pitching coach, so he can instantly learn how to override your body's built-in defense system to move faster, safer, easier.
*This kind of stuff would take you years of trial and error and probably still never come close.
By the end of the day two....
- Your son will begin to feel your own mechanics, describing the difference between right and wrong in his own words.
- And after a week or two, you'll begin to feel your mechanics on autopilot.
Within a week or son, your son will know how and why to take his mind off mechanics forever.
Like I've said 100 times already, feel it, fix it, forget about it.
It's just a matter of time before your son will start to make his own adjustments, because he can now FEEL the difference between right and wrong. Next thing you know, you're coasting on autopilot.
Here's what else we will discuss.
- How to mirror your hips to the slope of the mound to move faster, more efficiently.
- How to touch different parts of your body to tell it exactly what it needs to do without ever having to think about it.
- How to generate greater ground forces to give your arm no choice but to move faster and throw harder, easier.
- How to cork-screw your hips to windup your lower-body like a rubber band... Convincing your arm it's running out of time.
- How to use The Core Velocity Belt to fine-tune your mechanics 101 different ways.
Talking about simple stuff that works, this does.